Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department units from across the county will be participating in Tip-a-Cop events at various Red Robin restaurants on Saturday, October 12, 2013. This event benefits the Special Olympics. To find a restaurant near you, click here.
On Wednesday, October 23, 2013, Pitchess Detention Center personnel will he participating in a Tip-a-Cop event at the Lazy Dog restaurant in Valencia, Ca. This event benefits Special Olympics of Southern California. For more information, click here.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
We’ve had some great events at PDC in 2012 and now it’s time to start looking forward to 2013. We’ll soon add pages for these events we’re planning:
- March 23-24, 2013: LASD Explorer Competition
Saturday, May 11, 2013: Annual LASD Stars & Stripes Barbeque and Salsa ShowdownSorry, this year’s event has been cancelled.
- September 8, 2013: SEB Mudrun
- Saturday, October 5, 2013: LASD Fun in the Sun Chili Cook-off
- Saturday, October 12, 2013: Tip-a-Cop events throughout Los Angeles County
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013: Tip-a-Cop at the Lazy Dog restaurant in Valencia, CA
Thursday, October 31, 2013: Trail of TreatsSorry, this year’s event has been cancelled.
Click on the links below to learn more about some of the exciting events we had in 2012 at or near the Pitchess Detention Center!
- Friday-Sunday, May 4-6, 2012: LASD Explorer Tactical Competition
- Wednesday, May 9, 2012: Providence Holy Cross Blood Drive
- Thursday, May 10, 2012: Chick-fil-A fundraiser for March of Dimes
- Saturday, June 2, 2012: LASD Stars and Stripes Barbeque and Salsa Showdown
- Saturday, June 16, 2012: Jailhouse Circuit Race , presented by Serious Cycling
- Friday, July 27, 2012: KLOS/ALADS Blood Drive
- Saturday, October 6, 2012: LASD Fun in the Sun Chili Cook-off
- Saturday, September 22, 2012: SEB Mud Run
- Wednesday, October 17, 2012: Providence Holy Cross Blood Drive
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012: Tip-A-Cop at the Lazy Dog Cafe
- Wednesday, October 31, 2012: Trail of Treats
- January 10, 2013: Red Cross “Battle of the Badges” Blood Drive in honor of Capatin Carrie Stuart and Deputy Rudy Juarez and in memory of Madison Ruano.
Come back soon to see updates to this site!
If you wish to add an event to this site, email Sgt. Anthony Gunn at ALGunn@LASD.org .